Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Version of 10 Things I Hate About You

I hate how you beat me in Scrabble or the Sunday crossword puzzle
I hate how you sometimes forget to say thank you to the parking guy or cashier
I hate how you're easily sick
I hate how you play the piano better than I do
I hate how you sometimes test me on general knowledge or use medical terms to explain something
I hate how you can tell that I'm playing spider solitaire or browsing while speaking on the phone with you
I hate how you lie and say that you're staying up late to write your paper, though you're actually playing a computer game
I hate how you sometimes forget to hold the door for me
I hate how you sometimes stare at my blackheads on my forehead instead of my eyes when you talk to me
I hate how you complain annoyingly when the traffic gets bad

However

I adore how you let me change the rules of scrabble so I could win
I adore how you're willing to wait for me to finish work for an hour or more at the mall across my office
I adore how you don't mind going to the movies alone because I changed my mind and decided to attend a meeting
I adore how you never complain about my outfit, even if it makes my ass look huge
I adore how you listen to my rants and give comments without being judgmental
I adore how you apologize first because you don't want us to fight
I adore how you let me window shop at Forever 21 eventhough you have a test the day after
I adore how you let me eat anything I want eventhough I'm already gaining weight and have a double chin
I adore how you understand when I refuse to come to your family gatherings
I adore how you never raise your voice when I'm being such a bitch during my monthly bitchiness.

We both don't know for sure whether I will be by your side when your hair turns gray,
or whether you will be by my side when there are wrinkles on my eyes,
or I will one day delete this post because we have both gone our separate ways.
But one thing I do know for sure,
is that in the here and now,
you have a special place in my heart.

7 comments:

yoan said...

see!!! you've already missed him before you leave. don't worry, deas! he will not go anywhere, trust me! you can bank on him, cause he's my believable brother ;)
i love the way you show your love to him. i hope i can do the same thing one day!
anyway, welcome to the States! let's plan some travels here!

[H]Yudee said...

cool ...
awesome version of 10 things i hate about u ...

Cin said...

ih dasar wanita double chin egois. heheheh.. (yea yea yea CIndy look at urself)

Eko Wahjoe Tranggono said...

:') nice non ... terharu bacanya

chippiy said...

My Gooddd. looooveeelyyyyyy :')

pravitra ayu said...

i love both of you deh...
huhuhuhu deasy, miss you here =(

Anonymous said...

how lovely desss!!!!! :) :) :) take a good care of you yah