Saturday, April 12, 2008

J'ai 20 ans

Hellow...!
It's been more than a month since my last post. It would be a shame if I told you about Java Jazz considering it happened (also) more than a month ago. One thing for sure, it was incredible as usual. I had so much fun. After Java Jazz, I always had silly thoughts that there will never be an event that would make me as happy as Java Jazz for the rest of the year. I am fully aware that it's not true though.

I turned 20 on April 7th. I think it's my best birthday ever. So here's the story:
I was suspicious already that M.R.P.P. would surprise me by coming to my house on 24.00 and be the first person (besides my sister) to say happy birthday. He's that type of guy. He did came, with a cake, candle, and all. Even though I wasn't very surprised, I was really really happy. I Love You M.R.P.P.

After blowing the candle and letting him in, I went to my room because my phone rang. When I was still in my room, somehow I heard people singing happy birthday from the terrace and I quickly went outside. Guess what.... 12 of my friends was there singing happy birthday, each of them holding a cupcake with a candle on it and a piece of paper which spells happy birthday. I jumped up and down, laughed, and screamed at the same time. Tears were already welling up on my eyes. They told me to blow the candle. At that time, I was already crying. So I blew the candle with much difficulty because, like I've said before, I was laughing, screaming, and crying at the same time.

It was catastrophe after being all sentimental. Adit dropped flour all over me and sprayed orange color string without much resistance from me. I tried to hug my friends with the intention to make them white with flour, but they ran. So I chased them in front of my house, in the middle of the night and barefoot. We sure made a lot of noise. After everything was under control, we went back to the house and talked and ate the cake together.

Six of my friends slept at my place at that night. We continued the party even though it was already 02.00. We took pictures with crazy clothes and poses and slept at 04.00.

The day after, I celebrated my birthday and invited a couple of my friends to Poke Sushi and had all you can eat. We ate so much sushi as if we haven't eaten for days. It was so brutal. We ate like pigs, seriously. It was crazy, really really crazy.

Overall, this year I had an incredible birthday. I've never said this in person to my friends, but I love them so much. One thing for sure.. Best friends sure can make you cry.....
Cry tears of Joy.

I would like to thank (with no specific order):
Muhammad Rangga Putra Pradana
Amy Tyas Susanti O.
Citra Kartika Ariani
Danar Tri Kusuma R.
Shaskia Yasmin S.
Titis Arbadefita
Devita Soraya B.
Amanda Christa
Aditya Mahendra
Hario Iman Setyo
Ferdinand Narayana
Bagas
Adi
Who made my 20th birthday memorable.
I love you guys so much.. I can't tell how thankful I am to have you guys as my friend.

PS: I'll put the pictures as soon as possible.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

deasy priadi.. gw baru tau lo ulang taun tanggal 7.. hehehe.. happy belated bertdey.. :) hehehe.. rajin2 blogging ok.. skali2 main ke www.khrisnaresa.wordpress.com , oia sama maaf ya mpbi gw gaikutan kmaren.. gw merasa gaenak deh sama lo dan kelompok..hehe..

Anonymous said...

just received your comments. thanks! anyway, did u really go to paris? arrghh i envy u.. check out my blog! i've just posted a new one.. :)

arrggh still i envy u.. paris, escargot, ladies, eiffel tower, and a beautiful scenery.

Anonymous said...

eh itu pane.. hehe

Anonymous said...

It is really easy to put links on ur blog. Firstly, go to the customization page, and the click layout. And u'll see the page layout (header, sidebar, etc). Now u click "add page element" and then choose links. U put links as many as u want, and.. sim sala bim! hehehe.. atau ke sini: http://kolom-tutorial.blogspot.com
.vane

Anonymous said...

des..des...senangnya surprise itu jadi berarti buat lo..
soalnya itu berarti juga buat kita...(ihh jijik banget si gue...) tapi yang penting kita SUKSESSSS bikin lo surprise kan..
heheheh..

Anonymous said...

itu cheela tadi..hihihi..

Anonymous said...

non deasy congratz yaa.jawaban waktu mlm final abnon 08 kmrn bener2 outstanding.mantab lah pokoknya.he2.sukses des.nanti gw tambahin lg comment nya.